Extension of the foundations on terrains in liquefaction
1. Injection tube of the expansive concrete or polyurethane resin of double expansive compound for anchoring the bars to the ground.
2. Lips of concrete in internal and external foundation joint with the fixing bars of the “minipole GEO-SYSTEM®” through connecting lip with reinforced concrete intern through the existing foundations.
3. Lip of connection in reinforced concrete intern through existing foundations.
4. Foundation in existing building.
5. Steel sleeve, 51 mm of diameter with non-return valves.
6. Expansion concrete ball of double compound expansive polyurethane resin for anchoring the bar to the ground.
7. Self-drilling steel bit.
Specific products for processing Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®
A range of products specifically designed for use with consolidation technology Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®.
Anchoring concrete, polyurethane resins for consolidation, injectable. expansive resins for consolidation, self-drilling reinforcing bars, drilling bits and sleeve with valves for self-drilling bars.
Non-invasive consolidation works made with Minipalo GEOSYSTEM® technology