Partition wall for waterproofing beneath skirt
1. Existing embankment.
2. Foundation in existing reinforced concrete.
3. Wall drilling, double rotation, with drilling machinery with diamond drill crown.
4. Reoplastic concrete of accelerated hardening or exposi resin for anchoring the bar to the wall.
5. Lock nut.
6. Expansion concrete ball of double compound expansive polyurethane resin for anchoring the bar to the ground.
7. Steel sleeve, 51 mm of diameter with non-return valves.
8. Setting “minipole GEO-SYSTEM®” with improved adhesion steel bars with a diameter of 38 mm.
9. Rock bolt of the fixing bars of the “minipole GEO-SYSTEM®” to the ground.
10. Steel thickness.
11. Steel slabs for anchoring the “minipole GEO-SYSTEM®” to the wall.
12. Injection tube of the expansive concrete or polyurethane resin of double expansive compound for anchoring the bars to the ground
13. Injection tube of reoplastic concrete of accelerated hardening or exposi resin for anchoring the bar to the wall.
Specific products for processing Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®
A range of products specifically designed for use with consolidation technology Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®.
Anchoring concrete, polyurethane resins for consolidation, injectable. expansive resins for consolidation, self-drilling reinforcing bars, drilling bits and sleeve with valves for self-drilling bars.
Non-invasive consolidation works made with Minipalo GEOSYSTEM® technology