Polyurethane resin for consolidations GEO MP 355
Two-component polyurethane resin specific for the injection of the Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®
• restoration of concrete or cracked masonry structures even in the presence of water or humidity;
• sealing of water flows both on loose soils and on fractured rocks;
• filling of voids and cavities.
Features and benefits
• product indicated where rigidity or structural resistance is required.
• Geo MP 355 always acts, in the presence or not of water and this represents an indisputable advantage for those situations in which the humidity conditions of the mass to be injected are not homogeneous.
• when in contact with water the product forms a rigid foam with closed cells, while in the absence of water it gives rise to a hard and rubbery compound.
• the slow reaction favors the penetration into cracks or cracks thinner than 0.05 mm.
• the adhesion resistance on the various types of substrate is always excellent.
Components A and B are delivered ready for use and must not be modified. They must be injected in the volumetric proportion of 1: 1 using a double pumping component injection pump, equipped with an in-line static mixer.
If the reaction occurs in free expansion, 1 liter of product produces about 3 liters of foam; if the reaction occurs in a limited space, consumption depends on the degree of confinement.
Packaging and storage
Geo MP 355 is available in the following packs
Component A: taniche da 20 kg.
Component B: taniche da 24 kg.
If stored in dry conditions, in their original well-closed containers, at temperatures between 5 ° and 35 ° C, the components of the Geo MP 355 have a shelf life of 12 months.
To request information about the product, fill out the form, you will be contacted within 24/48 hours.