Removing displacement in the foundation with joint the wall to the base
1. Injection tube of the expansive concrete or polyurethane resin of double expansive compound for anchoring the bars to the ground.
2. Armor of the Geo-System® Minipole with improved adhesion steel bars with a diameter of 38 mm.
3. Lip of connection in reinforced concrete intern through existing foundations.
4. Perforation on masonry performed only by rotation with a coring machine equipped with a diamond crown.
5. Rapid hardening rheoplastic mortar or epoxy grout for anchoring the bar to the masonry.
6. Foundation in existing building.
7. Sealing gasket .
8. Steel sleeve, 51 mm of diameter with non-return valves.
9. Expansion concrete ball of double compound expansive polyurethane resin for anchoring the bar to the ground.
10. Self-drilling steel bit.
Specific products for processing Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®
A range of products specifically designed for use with consolidation technology Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®.
Anchoring concrete, polyurethane resins for consolidation, injectable. expansive resins for consolidation, self-drilling reinforcing bars, drilling bits and sleeve with valves for self-drilling bars.
Non-invasive consolidation works made with Minipalo GEOSYSTEM® technology