Stabilization of unstable terrains (steep, embankments, etc.)
1. Existing embankment.
3. Electro-welded steel mesh.
4. Injection tube of the expansive concrete or polyurethane resin of double expansive compound for anchoring the bars to the ground.
5. Rock bolt of the fixing bars of the “minipole GEO-SYSTEM®” to the slab.
6. Steel thickness.
7. Steel slab for anchoring the “minipole GEO-SYSTEM®” to the wall.
8. Self-drilling steel bit.
9. Expansion concrete ball of double compound expansive polyurethane resin for anchoring the bar to the ground.
10. Setting “minipole GEO-SYSTEM®” with improved adhesion steel bars with a diameter of 38 mm.
11. Steel sleeve, 51 mm of diameter with non-return valves.
Specific products for processing Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®
A range of products specifically designed for use with consolidation technology Minipalo GEOSYSTEM®.
Anchoring concrete, polyurethane resins for consolidation, injectable. expansive resins for consolidation, self-drilling reinforcing bars, drilling bits and sleeve with valves for self-drilling bars.
Non-invasive consolidation works made with Minipalo GEOSYSTEM® technology